NAS Kingsville, TX Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.

    • The Housing Service Office (HSO)  (361) 516-6498 will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.

    NAS Kingsville On Base Housing  

    • The Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (361) 516-6321 provideds housing for 65 service member based upon pay grade and square footage. 

    • NAS Kingsville on-base housing is privatized. To check available housing for your rank and family size, contact Hunt Military Communities (888) 823-0703. They have 1-4 bedroom single family homes with varying amenities, such as: washer/dryer hookups, A/C and gas appliances.  

    NAS Kingsville, TX Off Base Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations